Sunday, June 3, 2012

Date night

This weekend Parker met Jake's cousin Stefani, all the way in from New York. We spent the day at the Lalla house and Parker loved it cause he was held the whole time. Saturday was another iffy night he had a block where he cried for a while and then finally went to bed and gave us some sleep. Yay.

Sunday... Jake and I went out for sushi and frozen yogurt just the two of us. It was a nice date night. But I will say it was good to come home and see the little guy. We enjoyed the time just the two of us. Tomorrow Jake goes back to work and let's hope I can do this mom thing all by myself. We will see how it goes. Luckily, my sister, Laura, is staying a couple of days to be an extra set of hands.

More to come later this week... Topics include newborn photos, how I did without Jake's help, and the redo hearing screen. In the meantime some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment